3 months as a CHONGGO and counting…….
It’s been exactly 3 months since he first called me by my nickname. :D Though at first, di niya masyado nadinig ‘to because of the wild crowd at Glorietta cheering for him during the “Reach for the Stars Concert.” The next day, we visited him sa taping ng Maria La Del Barrio. Dang, he remembered me! :))) Ui, si OED. LOL, but after that, he calls me by my nickname na. =)))
Of all the celebrities out there, bakit si Enchong Dee pa? I mean, come on, I’m a guy, I should be inspired by girls. :)) I remember a few years back, I’m already familiar with him, but I never cared. My friends would go like “Ohmygash! Si Enchong!” And I’m like, “Ugggh, okay.” :)) I was never a super fan boy of a local celebrity. Swear! My friends can attest to that. :D
It all started at a boring Sunday of February this year, I was bored and was skimming through the cable’s channel for a show that I can watch to kill my boredom. I saw Kim Chiu’s Your Song Episode with him. :D I just adore Kim so much! <3 But what struck me the most was Enchong Dee. Whoa! Magaling naman pala ‘to eh.
Then I started researching on some facts about him and came across this wonderful website of OED. :)) Bam! From then on, I would’ve never imagined mararating ko ‘to ngayon. :))
I can say, of all the things that happened for the past 3 months, not a single second came that I regretted being a Chonggo/aDEEk/ or more recently called MATSING. :)) I see a lot of potential at this guy, na pwedeng maging inspiration for me.
- HUMILITY. Though he has achieved a LOT in his life, sobrang down to earth pa rin siya. Wala siyang tinatapakan na ibang tao, nor hindi “LUMAKI ANG ULO.” When you’re with him, you would never feel na “Ai, si Empee lang ako, si ENCHONG DEE siya.”
- FAMILY ORIENTED. Dang, he loves his family sooooooooooooooooo much! I don’t know how I can explain this, basta. :))
- FRUGAL. Yes, matipid siya,
KURIPOT. But for a reason: for his family and his future. He doesn’t mind na sabihan siya ng ganyan. :)))))) Actually nag-eenjoy pa ang loko pag tinatawag siya ng kuripot. :)))
- GOAL ORIENTED. He knows what he wants, and is very persuasive to make everything that he wanted to do to progress. Alam niya kung anong meron siya and ano ang dapat niyang gawin not only for himself, but also for his family and friends.
- CARING. Not only to his family, but also to his friends and fans. Ayaw na ayaw niyang magcutting classes sila just so they could be with him. Everytime nagkikita kami, he would ask panu ako nakapunta sa location nila, and then when I tell him na nagcommute, pagsasabihan ako na “anu ba yan, nag-effort ka pa.” You know, that simple things na mararamdaman mo he cares a lot.
- APPRECIATIVE & GENUINE PERSON. Swear! Pagbinigyan mo yan ng isang pirasong candy, sobraaaaang thankful na yan! When he sees me, he always gives me a SUPER HUG! At times naiilang ako, ‘coz una, natatakot ako baka anu isipin ng mga tao, issue nanaman. Sabihin pang bading or what. Pero really, natuwa talaga ako. He doesn’t mind hugging me sa harap ng maraming tao. Heck sa harap pa ng mga media people (PFW Bench show last October). :))))) Automatic na yun. Minsan nahihiya akong magapproach, lalapitan pa ako nun para lang mag hug. You know yung hug na yun just shows that he appreciates me and my presence. Tapos, soooooobraaaaang daldal niyan. :))) But nagpapakatotoo lang siya. :D Kasi di ba pagcelebrity, there’s this connotation that you should be prim and proper. :D
- KWELA & BUBBLY. Gosh. :)))) Everytime nagkikita kami. There’s no dull moment. Napaka-kwela niyan. There are times na aasarin niya ako, there are times naman na biglang magpapakaseryoso, tapos bigla na lang kaming tatawa. :)) It’s just ever so fun to be with him.
I could go on and on pa because I’ve got a lot of things to say about him. :))) But I’d rather not take much of your time. :D
Lately, ang dami nanamang bumabatikos sa kanya. (
Kelan ba nawala?) :)))) I’ve known him for a person na hindi talaga pumapatol sa issues, but come on, he’s a human being pa rin. Even though he doesn’t mind those intrigues, he can’t help not to get affected. Nagulat ako nung one time sa Ktext niya, nag-react siya about sa “MATSING.” Swear for the first time in my Enchong months na makita siya magreact. Then sunod-sunod na reaction na. He really cares for his CHonggos. Kahit na we told him na not to react, hindi nagpa-awat.
Nung first week ng November, I was with him one afternoon. Super kwentuhan to the max lang. I felt so honored na of all people, isa ako sa mga pagkwekwentuhan niya ng personal stuffs. Something you wouldn’t imagine na gagawin ng isang celebrity. With that, I can say he’s comfortable na rin with me being there. Really, I never imagined na aabot ako sa ganun. :)) I’m not saying na we’re super clooooose friends, I’m just telling you the facts. :D
I never reacted sa negative stuffs about him, but at times, I’d do segues ng pagpaparinig. I’m sorry, but I don’t really feel like stooping down to their level. :)))) I’d rather spend my time for him rather magreact sa mga walang kwentang bagay na pinagsasabi niyo about him. Hello!?!??! Kilala niyo ba siya? Did you even had the chance na makilala siya?!?!??! Hindi sa pagmamayabang, but I guess between me and Sa INYO, mas kilala ko siya. >:))))) So back off! Or if ayaw niyo mag-backoff, sige lang, go waste your time posting your rants on how much you hate ENCHONG DEE, while I’m gonna continue posting how much I adore him. :P
Definitely he’ll loose a lot of his fans. But i believe, QUALITY is better than QUANTITY. People would usually say, kokonti lang kami, but what’s important is that he knows we’d be there for him no matter what. Malalaos siya!? That’s okay, it’s showbiz you guys! People come and go. And if that time comes, swear, I’d be the first one to go to him and tell him “I’m just here for you, CHong. Always.” :D Wrong grammar!? Bakit siya lang ba ang nagkakamali sa grammar? :)) puhlease! :))
Come what may, throw in your rants, hatred and sinister thinking, we’d still be here standing high and proud. :) What goes around, comes back around.
We love you Chonggo! :D
Oh by the way, I sooooooooooo can’t wait for the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. :D Baka magpaparty pa kami para diyan. :))))))
- modeto029 likes this
- takearisksometimes likes this
- jamesko likes this
- onlyenchongdee reblogged this from empee02
- sweetmave likes this
- popoythegreat143 likes this
- cindyangeles likes this
- minnie-anne likes this
- tinmolato likes this
- dprincessaustine likes this
- eilynyatco likes this
- michiikawaii likes this
- itschloeeeeeeeeee likes this
- onlyenchongdee likes this
- empee02 posted this